a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The great Sea Kelp experiment

It never occured to me to go to my hairdresser for dietary advice, but my stylist yesterday said I should take sea kelp to make my somewhat fine and lifeless locks more shiney and full.

So herein begins the great sea kelp experiment.

Apparently it will make my fine and often uninspired locks bounce with life and energy, and appear fuller and thicker. That's my hope more than the reality of the situation, but no one ever said I was realistic. The bottle of tablets doesn't mention anything about hair. Hmm.

My hairdresser is from Asia - Singapore I think - and his grandma used to boil up sea kelp and feed it to the family. He said it would also help me with stress (I didn't mention stress, who said anything about being stressed?) and regulate my thyroid. I have no idea what that means, but all the better for it!

So I await my healthy, shiny bouncing curls with eager anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home