a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Has it really been a year?

I'm so ashamed! It's been a year already.
...a year since I landed in Dubai (just over actually)
...a year since I blogged (just over...again)
...a year since I was heading back from the land of sand to a wintery UK for a family Christmas

This year I'll be staying in Dubai. A concept I'm still mulling over, and have been for the last few months with a mixture of excited anticipation [Ski Dubai on Christmas morning...the beach in the afternoon] and nostalgic gloom. However the rain here seems to be doing its utmost to make me feel like I'm back in Yorkshire.

Inspired by the totally fabulous Gossip Girl - yes, one day I will grow out of teen dramas, xoxo - my early NY resolution is to pick up the blog where I left off, especially now I have navigated the Blogger homepage that would only come up in Arabic and reset my password to one I have a chance in a million of remembering.

As Disney used to say...stay tooned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home