a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Is it Christmas already?


Stockholm...officially my new fave place.

Not only did I manage to fly into the right airport this time (I knew something was amiss last time when the airport was little more than a port-a-cabin and everywhere was a bit foggy), but so far I've seen more of Stockholm in one lunchtime than I've seen of the area round my own office in 2 months.

And the icing on the cake is that this place totally epitomises Christmas! There's no snow, no one is singing silly songs and I've yet to see a raindeer (a live one anyway - I'm going back tomorrow to check the noses of those in the marketplace)...but I feel festive just sitting here in the office. Now normally I'm the first one to grumble about Woolies putting out the tinsel before my birthday has passed, but I could live with Christmas all-year-round in a place as lovely as this.

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm - the other view being its distractingly clean, enormously overpriced and a bit dull...

nice to see ya back posting Katy

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Katy - it's an awesome place.

Hej do,

Patter

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger PR Baby said...

Aha - the blogger is back. Excellent news.
Welcome back from Stockholm Katy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home