a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I don't feel like dancing...

...except I do, and I did - last night at the Scissor Sisters gig in Trafalgar Square.

I must be a very luck girl to see the band twice in 6 days! They were brilliant at Bestival but last night was absolutely totally and utterly amazing. If only for the costumes (at times a little toooo revealing on Jake!) and so much energy!

There are very few bands that have that big danceability factor but the Scissors have got it in buckets.

...I'm still dancing!

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger PR Baby said...

I hate you

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

I am sooooooo jealous!!!! LOVE THEM!!!

I ordered a special edition of their album at the weekend (launches today). And today I got an email saying it wouldn't be dispatched until the 22nd - so I won't get it before I go on holiday. :-(

Humph.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

Do you know the FT only gave it 3 out of 5 stars today.

The FT???

What do men in suits know about honky tonk??

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the FT would appear to know more than most about music from that review...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home