a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Walking in heels


I've reached the grand old age of 31 without ever breaking a heel. It might be a record, but my good fortune ran out today on the way to work.
Now, people (particularly of the male variety) might not realise what an issue this is. I'm unlikely to get any work done for mourning the sad loss of my comfy yet sophisticated 2-and-a-bit inchers, my social life will be ruined for the day and I'll have to buy a pair of replacement shoes that I'll never grow attached to because they are a poor stand in for the lovely ones I've loved and lost.

On the up side, it's an excuse to shop

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

In steps shoe goddess to the rescue! And not just any shoes, a beautiful pair of (slightly too big) green spanish heels.

Lush.

:-)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger PR Baby said...

I'm mourning the shoes. there's nothing sadder than the death of a shoe. Boo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home