a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BB viewers in 'finding life' shocker

Admittedly I'm a bit slow on this one, but I've just got my 4 September issue of PR Week and am DELIGHTED to read that Big Brother is to be scrapped next year.

Sorry @shoesandtattoos, but you know it's rubbish too!

I'm surprised not to have picked up the news on Twitter earlier, but - despite being 3 weeks behind the times - it's made my morning.

It's a fine day for the British population when viewers finally show that they quite simply have do have better things to do and voted with their feet. One fine friend aside, good for the Brits that have discovered life beyond watching 10 losers waste their life in a bungalow in East London while it's sunny outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home