a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Drink problem

Tis true. I have recently acquired a worrying drink problem...as in, I just don't seem to want it. I'm in the pub...I'm assessing the various wines, beers, spirits, cocktails...choices, choices.

And what do I crave? Tomato juice. It's just plain wierd. I so didn't see that one coming. But tomato juice and fizzy water have become my tipples of choice.

That could be considered a good thing in some circles - and I know my mum will be delighted - but in PR it's a genuine concern. Maybe even a sackable offence.

Help!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Bec in the Big Apple said...

I have the solution. It's two words: Bloody Mary.

One glorious, colourless and almost odourless step away from plain tomato juice. Add a few spices and a dash of tabasco, voila, problem solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home