a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Big Brother gets married

T’was a great day – bit chilly – I even wore a hat for the occasion. Always a sign of a good bash. In true Four Weddings style, my brother was called several names by the registrar (although none that I’d used before, thankfully) including his wife-to-be’s and his middle name. By the time they were declared man and wife, I’m surprised the bride was still sure whom she was marrying.

Special mention has to go to the wedding cake. A three-tier chocolate extravaganza. Genius! Something tells me my new sis-in-law is going to fit into the family very well ;o)
Pics to follow...

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it was YOU who finished off the cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home