a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mobile-less life

It's official, I can't live without a mobile phone. Apparently I am incapable of turning up where I say I will and at the right time...even with the best of intent (it turns out there are 3 Blue Post pubs in Soho).

Thanks to a lovely cab driver - M:Express is officially my favourite cab company in Camden - I got my phone back. And after 2 days and 4 tetchy calls to O2 customer services to remove the temporary bar I requested... normal service has finally been resumed.

Because I am so happy to have my mobile back, I won't be ranting about the woman who told me to "wipe the SIM card with a soft cloth"...does that remove a call bar? No. Or the guy that said to switch my phone off and wait for him to call me back(doh). No - it's fine - I'll just be checking out other deals on Monday.

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5204454.stm

according to some 'research' today, you're not the only one

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

Rather amusing.

I particularly like a comment from someone in the marketing team at an anonymous mobile operator who said (in their best strategic voice):

"the internet is really a niche application".

Ahem.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the internet is really a niche application"

jesus christ, the reporter should name and shame that inidividual!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home