a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Batty dreams

I just read my friend's blog where she mentions a dream she had about Prince. Not sure what that means (apart from that she's slightly mental) but it reminded me of my dream the other night.

It was a very vivid dream and I remember quite a lot of it, which is rare for me. The main theme was Bats. Big, flapping, black bats that clung on to me. Surely that has to mean something profoud, I thought. So I looked it up...

"To see bats in your dream, symbolizes uncleanness, demons, and annoyances."

Interesting. I do need to clean my flat, and that is quite annoying.

"Alternatively, bats can represent a need to let go of old habits because your current way of life no longer suits your new growth and outlook."

Aha, so it could be about starting a new job, joining the gym, trying to eat more healthily and drink less (all under miscellaneous heading of 'get thin')

"It may also mean that you are entering blindly into a situation."

Oh

"The dream may also been a pun on feeling "batty" or feeling crazy."

That sounds about right!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

"Slightly mental"? Never been more insulted in my life.

I have never been "slightly" anything! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home