a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Friday, July 21, 2006

'a bit distracted' is 'a bit hungover'

Leaving drinks (part 4 of 5) last night. Sitting by Camden Lock, in the sunshine...watching the canoeists go by! It started as a lovely evening, ended up as a bit of a mess actually.

My phone - fed up with my drunken antics - has left me. Or did I leave it? Either way the trouble started this morning when my alarm wasn't there, I couldn't ring work to explain my tardiness (until I remembered I had a landline somewhere) and I couldn't text all and everyone for sympathy in my world of pain.

Despite the distressing end, I had loads of fun and enjoyed parting drinks with my work buddies. An exciting new chapter awaits at my new job, but it's so sad to be leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home