a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

meme

I couldn't resist...and it only takes 2 mins right?!

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? French (low cal)
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Miss Siam in Twickles, or Tokyo at the Towers in Dubai (for pure entertainment value)
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Halloumi
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? sweetcorn and mixed peppers, perhaps an artichoke or two
5) What do you like to put on your toast? I don't eat toast. But if I did it would be Veggimite
6) How many televisions are in your house? 1...for dvd only
7) What color cell phone do you have? black
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? just teeth
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? I can't actually remember - there's usually someone to do it for you around here
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes - by a kitchen cabinet door while a little tipsy at a student party in Birmingham
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, definitely not
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name. I used to like the name Jenny, but then I called my dog that so it's no longer suitable for me
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No - I would need way more 0's than that
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? See earlier blog! Lots - I have to buy a pair every time I go for a pedicure and forget to take a pair with me
16) What is/are your goal/s for the year? Enjoy life, lose weight, learn a bit more Arabic, do well in my job (ongoing!)
17) Last person you talked to? Elizabeth...about how I don't drink enough water
18) Last person you hugged? James, who is leaving Dubai at the end of the week
19) Favorite Season? Also see earlier blog! There is hot and hotter here...I prefer the former
20) Favorite Holiday? My impromptu Christmas trip to London, skiing in Killington and my latest Sydney/NZ extravaganza (I couldn't pick just one!)
21) Favorite day of the week? Friday
22) Favorite Month? October - my birthday and perfect weather
23) First place you went this morning? Bathroom
24) What's the last movie you saw? Duplicity. And I have to watch it again to understand it
25) Do you smile often? Yes - lots
26) Do you always answer your phone? Mostly, but not always
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Lawrence!
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't change it from blue/grey - it changes itself when I'm tired or angry
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Huh?
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? A goldfish - technically my brother's I think
31) Favorite Christmas song? Santa baby - cheese on a stick
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Tiffany's and a happy day
33) Can you do push ups? Well yes, ladies ones anyway
34) Can you do chin ups? Hahaha...no
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited
36) Do you have any saved texts? Yes - some by accident, but others just because...
37) Ever in a car wreck? Yes
38) Do you have an accent? Generally not, but a bit Yorkshire on some words...however no one can quite put their finger on what those words are
39) What is the last song to make you cry? Probably one of the songs from Les Mis last summer
40) Plans tonight? Running then early to bed
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I thought so at the time, but I probably didn't. I have, however, hit Rock Bottom...mostly Ellie's fault
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I don't think I bought anything yesterday, but I do owe Ben for dinner!
43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes
44) Current hate right now? myself for eating manaeesh! Oh the calories!
45) Met someone who changed your life? Not specifically - influenced, yes; changed, no
46) How did you bring in the New Year? Nice and relaxed at Deema's houseparty
47) What song represents you? That's a silly question
48) Name three people who might complete this? I guess Cathy, maybe Loz and I would've said Em but I nicked the quiz off her in the first place...
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? If you mean 12 midnight then I was stumbling into bed after too much wine. Shocking behaviour for a school night
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Am I late? Can I sneak another 10 minutes? Have I put the water on? ....all at the same time

2 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous jane said...

That's where you and I differ darling - sweetcorn on a pizza is just wrong. And just for the record that cupboard didn't knock you out, you were so pissed that you just laughed and refused any medical attention. Quite serious delayed concussion later...

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Katy Ludditt said...

Oh yes, that's right - I went all blurry in a lecture a couple of days later and the doctor told me off for not coming sooner. So my revised answer is...

11) No :-)

Ooh but I did knock someone unconscious at uni when their head came in contact with my DM-clad and kicking foot as I was being given a much-unwanted fireman's lift in Hall.

Those were the days.

PS. Hi Janey xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home