a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Winding down and tidying up

I'm coming to the end of my notice period at work and finding time to sort out all my stuff.

Not sure why or when I felt the need to keep a green giraffe cocktail stirrer for posterity. Also pondering whether to drink the tequila off my desk or pass it on as a legacy...think I'll drink it. And the high-quality Canadian beer!

One thing's for sure - the pots of change that I inherited from my predecessor are going to be cashed in for real money. Fingers' crossed for enough to buy a pint or two (cheers Dan!) .

7 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger PR Baby said...

I'll take the tequila

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

"pass it on?"
Is now the time to confess that I don't still have the signed Pierce Brosnan photo you "passed on" to me?

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Katy Ludditt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Katy Ludditt said...

Honestly Wearmouth! I can't trust you with anything.

Having said that, I am now ruing the day (Friday) that I threw away my signed Ben, the fireman from Hollyoaks, photo. I think I got a bit carried away with my tidying!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what was the post you deleted then ms l?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

That, Ms Ludditt is a crime against humanity.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Katy Ludditt said...

Haha - actually I spelt Em's name wrong and knew I couldn't get away with it. See...a (soon to be) boss with a conscience ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home