a bit distracted

Life doesn't have to be a spectator sport

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rock and hard place

It's a quandary facing the UK population at large. Who to evict from BB this week - hyper-dull Suzie or ghetto-girl Aisleyne? The problem is, we're in a lose-lose situation because whichever goes, stays...and whichever stays, stays.

And I thought it was the people in the house that were supposed to suffer.

Here's my proposal for BB8 - listen up Channel 4. Stick 10 social misfits in a house but - here's the twist - there aren't any cameras. They think they're going to be the next trash celeb, but on eviction realise the joke is on them. The winner is the one that has lost 10 weeks of his/her life for nothing. Now there's genius.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger @EmVicW said...

You care enough to write a BB blog entry?? Methinks its not just the contestants wasting their lives!! Go on - admit it - how many hours a week are you on? ;-)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Katy Ludditt said...

I have to admit I let myself down. In aiming to write witty, pithy and observant social commentary, I appear to be starting at the bottom and working up.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Loz said...

"I appear to be starting at the bottom and working up."

Good advice for just about anything in life!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home